God Is My Business Partner



When someone asks me who is my business partner I tell them God is! It didn’t get me a loan at the bank, but it did get me credit in heaven.

One day my father told me that God can be our business partner! I thank him very much that I never thought of that …… that God can be our business partner or partner of any field. Now, I have got confidence at my work and now there is no fear at all.

I am telling you also that make God your companion today. In meditation reveal God to your self, reveal yourself to him as a companion. Place your trust in him, make him a partner in your affairs and yield to him an equal place, at least in all your doings, all your joys, all your sorrows, all your hopes and aspirations.

It will change your life and you will be successful in your life. Simply talk to God and say ‘thank you’, God for loving me and help me to be the kind of person that you want me to be. In God we can trust blindly without any fear.

But we should remember one thing that never hurt others at your work, never tell a lie and be honest with others in life, if you have these qualities success will be at your feet.

I again thank my father who has given me this main mantra of life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shri Krishna – The Teacher of Teachers

POVERTY IN INDIA