Forget About The Past



“FORGIVENESS IS THE BEST POLICY”


The past is a part of your life now but it is not the most important part. Live in present. It is not easy as well, since the present is easy to take for granted. Know that by constantly using your present time wisely, you are constantly making a better past for yourself.


One day, My father told me that “forgiveness is the best policy”

Forgive yourself or the ones that have hurt you. People are not perfect. Everyone is prone to make mistakes. That’s how people are and the only way to really move on from a bad experience is to forgive the person involved.


Everyone makes mistakes in the past but the better way is to learn from our mistakes, to make our present good and try to forget bad experiences as bad dreams.


I thanks my father for giving me such advice to live happily in the life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God Is My Business Partner

Shri Krishna – The Teacher of Teachers

POVERTY IN INDIA